- UNCONDITIONAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – 100% Money Back. Necessity Nutrition promises to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. Try our product and if you feel you have not received value for your money we will refund the full price. Customers always come first. Order Now. You have nothing to lose and your health to gain.
- SYNERGISTIC FORMULATION: Necessity Nutrition’s Thyroid Support has a unique synergistic formula that supports endocrine health – particularly the thyroid gland. This master gland is one of the most dynamic glands of the endocrine system and its hormones affect every single cell in the human body.
- CONTAINS IMPORTANT BUILDING BLOCKS FOR HORMONE SYNTHESIS: This thyroid support formula has the most important components for thyroid hormone synthesis. The synthesis, and conversion, of TSH, T3, and T4 requires Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Iron, B12, and Tyrosine – which are all part of Necessity Nutritions’ unique blend.
- ADAPTOGENIC HERBS TO MODULATE THE STRESS RESPONSE: Stress has a detrimental effect on the thyroid gland causing dramatic hormonal imbalances within the body. Ashwaghanda and Shizandra are two potent adaptogenic herbs used to mitigate the negative systemic effects of stress on the body. These herbs target the adrenals specifically. When the adrenal glands recover, thyroid health is more easily restored.
- IODINE SUPPORT IN A NATURAL MARTIX: Iodine is one of the most abundant, and important, minerals for overall thyroid health. Sea vegetables contain high concentrations of iodine. By using food extracts of iodine, other important micronutrients that aid in the recovery process are made bioavailable. Necessity Nutrition uses both Bladderwrack and Kelp, to bolster the iodine and trace mineral content of this of this unique formula.
The thyroid gland is a butterfly shaped gland that is a key part of the endocrine system. It is of paramount importance and plays a vital role in the metabolism, growth, and maturation of the human body. It assists in the regulation of many physiological functions by releasing a steady stream of hormones into the bloodstream that have dynamic effects on their target tissues.
Every cell in the human body requires thyroid hormone for proper function. Dysregulation of the thyroid gland, therefore, has systemic effects of varying degrees of severity. Hormones secreted by the thyroid gland interact with all of the other hormones throughout the body including, insulin, cortisol, and sex hormones like estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. Thyroid impairment is a complex issue with many variables. Such variables include estrogen dominance, endrocrine-disrupting chemicals (such as mercury, lead, phthalates, bisphenol-A), and exposure to the halogen/halide family (such as bromine, chlorine, and fluoride).
Essential Components of Thyroid Support and Recovery
Iodine is key to a healthy thyroid and efficient metabolism. The major hormones secreted by the thyroid gland all have iodine molecules attached. Bladderwrack and Kelp are excellent, natural sources of iodine.
Herbal Support to Optimize Thyroid Function
Modulation of the body’s stress response is key in overall health and wellness. In today’s world, we have more stress than we can effectively, and efficiently, manage. This creates a breakdown in our body’s ability to manage stress. Ultimately, this results in adrenal system exhaustion/fatigue, which, in turn, has dramatic effects on thyroid function.