- UNCONDITIONAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – 100% Money Back. Necessity Nutrition promises to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. Try our product and if you feel you have not received value for your money we will refund the full price. Customers always come first. Order Now. You have nothing to lose and your health to gain.
- RAW SATURATED FAT SOURCE OF MEDIUM-CHAIN FATTY ACIDS: Coconut oil consists of approximately 90% raw saturated fat. These are rare and important building blocks of every cell in the human body. These fatty acids are efficiently metabolized by the body and convert to energy very quickly.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM ENHANCEMENT: Due to the unique saturated fat content, coconut oil is valuable to the immune system as it contains healthy antiviral, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. These properties assist the body in fighting off viruses, bacteria, and fungal overgrowth.
- POWERFUL THYROID SUPPORT: Coconut oil works to support the thyroid gland by increasing its metabolic processing. This allows the body to shed excess weight and accumulated toxins. Coconut oil is not stored in the body as fat. In actuality, it is used an immediate fuel source by the body which, in turn, assists in stimulating our excess fat-burning metabolism.
- IMPROVES KEY MICRONUTRIENT ABSORPTION: Coconut oil provides support to the gut’s delicate microbiome; thus providing aid to the digestive system. In addition, coconut oil makes a superb medium for fat-soluble micronutrient absorption – such as Vitamins A, D, E, and K.
Non GMO – Great Natural Supplement Source – Supports Weight Loss Management Healthy Hair Skin Nails Growth – Boost Energy
What are Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MTFAs)?
By chemical structure, fats are chains of carbons surrounded by hydrogen atoms. The arrangement of hydrogen around these carbon molecules determines its degree of saturation – the more hydrogen, the higher the degree of saturation and the more stable the molecule.
The length of the carbon chain determines many of the fat’s properties. Coconut oil is a saturated fat, but primarily consists of medium-chain fatty acids (MTFAs) of between 8 and 12 carbon atoms in length. The shorter MTFAs chains found in coconut oil require less metabolic energy and fewer enzymes to digest. This oil can be emulsified during digestion without excessive burden on the liver or gall bladder. This is one of the health-enhancing properties that allow coconut oil to provide more rapid, readily available, systemic energy.
The medium chain fatty acid content is what makes coconut oil one of nature’s most powerful broad-spectrum healing foods. The MTFA composition found in coconut oil is: caprylic acid, capric acid, lauric acid, and myristic acid. All of these fatty acids demonstrate antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties. Of these, lauric acid possesses the greatest antiviral activity, whereas caprylic acid has the most potent yeast-fighting properties.
MCFAs work to disrupt the lipid membranes of viruses, bacteria, yeast, and fungi. The constituents of the microbe’s cell membrane are very similar in structure to that of MCFAs. This dynamic biological property is what leads to the microbe’s inability to calibrate the location of its own cell membrane in the presence of coconut oil, thus causing them to expel their contents, making them vulnerable to the body’s defense mechanisms.